Wades Grove Homes for sale – 4 homes closed during the first quarter of 2019 at an average price of $380,475 and increase of 4.9% over the first quarter last year.
- The average price per square foot of Wades Grove homes sold during the first quarter of 2019 was $156
- the list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 98.27%
- 13 homes are under contract at this time
- the average days on market for homes sold during the quarter was only 16 days
- 38 Wades Grove homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase but only 17 are finished homes.
Wades Grove is a community of all brick homes is Spring Hill Tennessee. Most of the homes currently listed or recently sold are new construction homes built by John Maher, voted the best builder in Spring Hill for many consecutive years. I’ve been buying and selling homes in the community for over 12 years, and I would love to help you save some money either selling or buying in the community.
Williamson county is the leading the country in job creation, so it’s no surprise that home sales are also moving quickly. Spring Hill is a more affordable alternative to Brentwood and Franklin but it still has the benefit of fantastic schools and low property taxes. We expect homes prices to increase in the next 12 months.
- List View
- Map View
See all wades grove.
(all data current as of 9/19/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.