Nashville homes for sale – we are in a sellers market with 61% reduction in inventory of single family homes at the end of March 2021 compared to the same period last year. The median price of sold homes increased 11.2% to $367,090. Most affordable homes have multiple offers the first day on market and in some cases several offers making it more important than ever to be represented by an experienced agent no matter if you are buying or selling.
- the median price of Nashville area homes increased 11.2% to $367,090
- 3017 homes sold in Nashville in March of 2021 compared to 2833 last year
- 2627 homes were currently listed at the end of March compared to 6330 last year
- the absorption rate of homes based on March sales and current inventory is now one month
- average days on market is down to 27 days
- 509 Nashville condos sold during the month compared to 350 last year
- The median price of condos in Nashville increased 8.2% to $259,900
Nashville real estate is in a sellers market with inventory levels still excessively low in most areas.
Find the value of your Nashville home here Nashville real estate values,
- List View
- Map View
See all Davidson County.
(all data current as of 5/11/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.