Murfreesboro home sales are cooling off and the number of sales year over year is down 26 percent but the average sales price is still 16% higher compared to August of 2021
- 399 Murfreesboro homes sold during the month of August compared to 535 last year
- 514 homes are currently pending sale most are new construction homes waiting to be finished
- 698 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average size of homes sold during the month of August was 2145 square feet
- the list price to sale price ratio of homes sold was 99.5%
- The average price of Murfreesboro homes sold during the month was $462,979 compared to $398,225 last year an increase of 16%
- The average price per square foot of homes sold was $218, an increase of 19% year over year
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville real estate are posted.
Benchmark realty can assist buyers in all forms of Nashville relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, townhomes, lofts, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Nashville Metro region. information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/8/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.