- 339 Murfreesboro homes sold during the month of April, and increase of 9.7% over April of 2017
- 541 homes are currently pending sale
- 544 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average size of homes sold during the month of April was 2253 square feet
- the list price to sale price ratio of homes sold was 99.7%
- the absorption rate is currently less than 2 months
- The average price of Murfreesboro homes sold during the month was $297,273
- The average price per square foot of homes sold was $132, an increase of 11.8% year over year
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro home values , then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other areas in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions are posted.
Murfreesboro Tennessee is located approximately 30 miles southeast of Nashville and is home to the largest university in Tennessee in Middle Tennessee State University. Now one of the fastest growing cities in the Nashville area, Murfreesboro has plenty of recreation activities, low taxes, and easy interstate access to I-24 and I-840, many Murfreesboro home owners commute to downtown Nashville, Cool Springs, or Brentwood.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 5/27/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.