Search for Brentwood Tn homes for sale HERE
In 2018, there were approximately 869 real estate transactions in the city of Brentwood. Prices for homes averaged $826,000 in 2018. The average price per square foot for homes sold during that period was $194, and the average days on market for sold homes was only 37 days. Brentwood homes have been is a sellers market for several years with a shortage of lots completed homes. For many years Brentwood has been known for it’s excellent schools and exceptional recreational opportunities in and around the region include parks with walking trails, soccer fields, golf courses, tennis courts, baseball and softball fields. bike paths.
Search for homes zoned for Brentwood High school, or Ravenwood high school. or search for homes zoned for Scales elementary, Lipscomb elementary,Kenrose elementary, Edmondson elementary, Sunset elementary.
Click on the neighborhood to search for Brentwood Tn homes in your favorite neighborhood
- Annandale – A luxury Brentwood community just south of Nashville. custom homes from $900,000 to over $3,000,000
- Arlington Heights – Brentwood TN homes priced from the $600,000
- Belle Rive – Located on the west side of Brentwood on Granny White pk, with easy access to Green Hills, or downtown Nashville. Acre lots and Brentwood Tn homes from the $600,000’s.
- BonBrook – Located south of Nashville on the east side of Brentwood close to the Governors Club. Luxury homes from the $600,000’s
- Brenthaven – One of the largest neighborhoods in Brentwood, know for 1 acre yards and ranch style homes. Brenthaven was developed in the 1960’s and 1970’s, a few newer section have opened up and now have estate size homes of 4000 to 7000 square ft.
Brentmeade – Larger estate sized homes on the east side of Brentwood just minutes from I-65 at Concord rd. With 4000 to 7000 square ft homes on acre lots, just minutes from downtown Nashville.
- Brentwood Pointe Condos and Townhomes in the heart of Cool Springs. Located just west of the Cool Springs mall off Moores lane on General George Patton dr. With sizes and prices for almost any budget, this is the most affordable Cool Springs locations. Prices start around $160,000 and continue up to $300,000. With sizes and amenities to match
- Bridgeton Park – Affordable all brick homes on the east side of Brentwood on Concord rd. Brentwood Tn homes priced from the $300,000’s.
- Brookfield – a growing neighborhood in Brentwood, TN. The homes in this neighborhood range in size from 3000+ square feet to 5000+ square feet. Brentwood Tn homes ranging from $405,000 – $680,000 and were built from 1999 – present. These all brick homes have large lots and access to great community amenities including two neighborhood pools. Real estate in this area continues to be in demand
- Chenoweth – All Brick homes on large lots with mature trees, prices in Chenoweth range from $450,000 to over $600,000
- Concord Hunt– Located just east of I-65 close to Crockett Park. With easy access to I-65, and the best schools and parks in the area, Concord hunt has all that you could ask for. Brentwood TN homes ranging from $600,000 to $800,000.
- Copperstone – A Brentwood community on the East side off Concord rd . All brick homes priced from the $400,000’s.
- Courtside at Southern Woods – A great neighborhood on the east side of Brentwood
- Fountainbrooke – Brentwood TN homes on the east side appoximately 5 miles from I-65 at Concord rd.
- Foxboro – Brentwood homes on acre lots, priced from the $400,000’s
- Governors Club – Gated security and an Arnold Palmer golf course all in a luxury Brentwood community. hill side views of lakes and golf surround the beautiful neighborhood just minutes away from Cool Springs, Nashville, and Franklin. With prices ranging from $600,000 to $7,000,000, you have plenty of luxury Brentwood real estate choices
- Hampton Reserve – A gated community in Brentwood on the east side of I-65 close to the Governors Club featuring gated security and custom luxury Brentwood Tn homes.
- Heathrow Hills – Located close to Brentwood High school in the Brentwood Hills, luxury homes from $800,000 to over $1,300,000
- Inglehame farms – A great Brentwood location close to Ravenwood high school and luxury homes priced from the $500,000’s
- Laurelbrooke -one of Franklin’s finest gated communities. With 3700 to 14000 square ft and larger grand designed Luxury Homes. This gated community off of Sneed Rd has a community club house, tennis courts, pool, and fitness center . Luxury Franklin Tn Homes.
- Magnolia Vale – A Brentwood community close to the Governors Club along Concord rd. Custom homes from $1,000,000 to over $3,000,000.
- Mcgavock Farms – The historic location of the Battle of the Barrels, very close to the Brentwood country club. Custom homes on acre lots from $800,000. An easy commute to Nashville, Cool springs, or Franklin.
- Montclair – Homes in Montclair range in price from $600,000 to $1,000,000 and in size from 3000 square ft to over 5000 square ft. The west side of the community borders Nashville Golf and Athletic club and borders the Brentwood bike and walking trails
- Sonoma – New all brick homes built by Turnberry, located on Splitlog rd. Features of the neighborhood include walking trails, sidealks, parks, and underground utilities. homes priced from $500,000 to $900,000.
- OakHall – A Brentwoodcommunity located close to Ravenwood high school. Brentwood real estate priced from $450,000 to over $600,000
- Princeton Hills – a Brentwood Tennessee neighborhood minutes from highly ranked Brentwood high school, and Granny White Park. This luxury neighborhood in the heart of Brentwoodhas extensive walking trails and large spacious lots. Homes in Princeton Hills range from $1,000,000 to $4,495,000. And sizes from 4800 square ft to 14,000 square ft. Princeton Hills easy access to I-65 at concord road, the best shopping in Tennessee at Cool Springs mall, and Green Hills mall, and an easy commute to downtown Nashville and the Nashville International airport, make it a popular choice for discriminating homebuyers.
- Raintree Forest – Brentwood homes at an affordable price, located on Crockett rd.
- Taramore – close to Ravenwood high school, a short 15 minute drive from downtown Nashville. New homes priced from the $900,000’s.
- Tuscany Hills – another new contruction neighborhood on Split Log Road just a short distance from Ravenwood high school.
- Windstone – A luxury community with custom townhomes starting at $600,000 and luxury homes starting at $900,000. Previously owned by Eddy Arnold for many years, it’s very secluded but an easy drive to I-65 at concord rd, or Old hickory Blvd.
For the most-up-to-date information on current Brentwood homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new listings come on the market or price reductions are posted.
information on this page is based on information on Brentwood TN homes in Brentwood per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 8/6/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.