Murfreesboro homes are very popular and selling fast. The average days on market is down to 6 days and the list price to sales price ratio is 102%. Most homes have multiple offers the first day on market.
- 425 Murfreesboro homes sold during the month of May compared to 422 for the same month of 2020
- 1203 homes are currently pending sale most are new construction homes waiting to be finished
- 126 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average size of homes sold during the month of May was 2273 square feet
- the list price to sale price ratio of homes sold was 102%
- the absorption rate is currently less than 1 week
- The average price of Murfreesboro homes sold during the month was $374,567 compared to $304,910 last year an increase of 22.8%
- The average price per square foot of homes sold was $168, an increase of 17% year over year
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 9/18/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.