Spring Hill Tn homes for sale – October 2023 Market update
The impact of high interest rates is still showing, and inventory levels of resale homes are very low for that reason. I expect rates to start coming down some soon. In the meantime people appear to be buying smaller homes to keep the prices down. The median size of homes sold for the month was 2674 square feet compared to 2804 for October of last year.
- 36 homes sold in Spring Hill during the month of October 2023 compared to 41 for the same period of 2022
- The median sales price of homes sold during October was $609,867 compared to $670,794 for the same period last year, an reduction of 10%.
- The median sales price per square ft of sold homes has come down slightly at $229 compared to $235 last year a reduction of 7.6%.
- 74 Spring Hill homes are listed as available for purchase in the Williamson county portion of Spring Hill.
- 62 homes are currently under contract pending sale, most are new homes waiting for completion
- The median days on market for sold homes is up to 22 days
Most buyers are just waiting for rates to come down to refinance or paying cash and not concerned about rates. You can buy down the rates somewhat and lower you payments for a few years. If that’s something that interests you. let me know.
Homes in Spring Hill TN are now averaging $229 per square foot compared to $304 in Franklin. a difference of 38% so the homes are still a significant bargain for Williamson county.
Search for Spring Hill TN homes for sale here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Spring Hill TN homes, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Spring Hill listings come on the market or price reductions in Spring Hill TN homes are posted.
information on this page is based on information on Spring Hill real estate in Williamson county per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed. This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all spring hill.
(all data current as of 2/27/2024)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.