Spring Hill TN homes for sale – Buyers have a chance to purchase a great home right now in Spring Hill, the rise in interest rates have slowed the pace of sales and inventory levels are starting to get back a more normal market. Investors are not as active as they were, and cash buyers seem to be less common as they were just a few months ago. Prices are still firm, but it’s not a bidding war like it was.
- 47 homes sold in Spring Hill during the month of October 2022 compared to 65 for the same period of 2021 a decrease of 28%
- The median sales price of homes sold during October was $619,900 compared to $525,000 for the same period last year an increase of 18%
- 98 Spring Hill homes are listed as available for purchase in the Williamson county portion of Spring Hill – more than we’ve seen lately
- 46 homes are currently under contract pending sale, most are new homes waiting for completion
- the median price per square foot for Spring Hill homes sold during the month of October was $239 compared to $209 for the same period last year, an increase of 14%
- The median days on market for sold homes is up to 12 days
Inventory levels are improving due to the higher interest rates pricing some buyers out of the market. This may the be opportunity that buyers have been waiting for. Buy the home you want without getting in a bidding war and refinance the home when the rates come down.
Homes in Spring Hill TN are now averaging $239 per square foot compared to $314 in Franklin. a difference of 31% so the homes are still a significant bargain for Williamson county.
Search for Spring Hill TN homes for sale here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Spring Hill TN homes, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Spring Hill listings come on the market or price reductions in Spring Hill TN homes are posted.
information on this page is based on information on Spring Hill real estate in Williamson county per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed. This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all spring hill.
(all data current as of 2/6/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.