Nashville homes for sale and December 2023 market report – the median price for Nashville homes hasn’t changed in the last year, and inventory levels still remain low. We expect interest rates to improve in 2024 and when it does all expectations of an improved real estate market will come with it. Have a great day.
- 2011 homes sold in Nashville during December of 2023 compared to 2020 for the same month last year
- the median sales price for Nashville homes was $470,000 the same as last year
- 5921 homes are available for purchase at the end of at end of 2023 compared to 5837 last year
- the absorption rate based on December home sales and available inventory is three months
- the average days on market for Nashville homes is now 50 days compared to 46 days last year
- 302 Nashville condos sold during the month compared to 417 for the same month last year
- the median sales price of Nashville condos was $340,000 compared to $352,000 last year
High interest rates has slowed the Nashville real estate market over the last 12 months however mortgage rates have been slowly coming down in the last few months and some experts expect that to continue. Housing prices has stopped increasing for now and buyers usually have a chance to see homes when they are listed before they make an offer, that was not always the case a year ago. If rates continue to decline we can expect the volume of home sales to pick up and eventually prices will follow.
information on this page is based on information on Nashville real estate per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed. This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all nashville.
(all data current as of 2/24/2024)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.