The most popular Brentwood TN neighborhoods in 2021
- Annandale – luxury homes on the north side of Brentwood prices from $1,200,000 to $5,000,000
- Belle Rive – older homes between $790,000 and $1,600,000
- Brenthaven – close to the Brentwood Library and Ymca at concord road. Older ranch style homes on acre lots $600,000 to $1,159,000
- Bonbrook – Luxury custom homes from $950,000 to $2,000,000 this year
- Brookfield – homes ranging in price from $650,000 to over $1,100,000
- Governors Club – the most popular neighborhood in Brentwood based on number of sale for many years a gated community with homes from $1,000,000 to over $5,000,000
- Morgan Farms – between $1,000,000 and $2,000,000
- Taramore – houses and townhouses from $450,000 to over $1,000,000
- Traditions – new construction homes from $1,000,000 to $1,750,000
- Witherspoon – new construction luxury homes from $1,600,000 to $2,750,000
For the most-up-to-date information on Brentwood TN homes, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new listings come on the market or price reductions are posted.
Brentwood is located directly south of Nashville and is just minutes from the Nashville International airport as well as businesses and recreational activities in downtown Nashville. The attractions are many, but include neighborhoods with large lots usually averaging an acre, the public schools always rank at or near the top for the state, low property taxes, 7 public parks spread throughout the city, and a very low crime rate. The zip code for Brentwood is 37027, but not every home in 37027 is in the Brentwood city limit, so be careful when looking for a home. If you have any questions about Brentwood , give me a call.
- List View
- Map View
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 2/4/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.