Spring Hill TN Real Estate – January is typically the slowest month of the year by far for real estate sales, however 44 homes closed in Spring Hill during the month of January, making me believe that this might be a record breaking year for home sales in Spring Hill.
- The average price of Spring Hill homes sold during the month of January was $397,371, compared to $340,068 for the same month last year
- The absorption rate of Spring Hill homes in Williamson county for the month of January is only 2 months
- The list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 99.2% for the month
- 101 Spring Hill TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but most are still under construction
- 71 homes are currently under contract pending sale, most are new homes waiting for completion
- the average price per square foot for Spring Hill homes sold during the month of January was $154 compared to $145 last year
Investors seem to have backed away from aggressive buying in Spring Hill but prices are still rising, just at a slower pace. Homes in the Williamson county side of Spring Hill TN are now averaging $154 per square foot compared to $203 in Franklin.
For the most-up-to-date information on Spring Hill TN homes, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Spring Hill listings come on the market or price reductions in Spring Hill TN homes are posted.
information on this page is based on information on Spring Hill real estate per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 2/26/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.