Williamson County Tn homes for sale and January market report- The average sales price of Williamson county Tn homes increased 31 percent compared to January of 2012 to $505,281. The number of homes sold increased 19.5% compared to the previous January.
- 232 Williamson county Tn homes sold in January compared to 194 last year an increase of 19.5%
- The average sales price of single family homes increased 31% to $505,281
- Average days on market is down to 67 days
Here are the sales statistics by city for Williamson county tn homes.
- 51 Brentwood homes sold at an average price of $681,305 with a current absorption rate of 4.5 months
- 2 Fairview homes sold at an average price of $209,000 with an absorption rate of 30 months
- 97 Franklin homes sold at an average price of $543,413 with an absorption rate of 6.5 months
- 28 Nolensville homes sold averaging $438,323 with an absorption rate of 4 months
- 35 Spring Hill homes sold averaging $261,793 with an absorption rate of 6 months
- 14 Thompsons Station homes sold averaging $375,992 with an absorption rate of 8 months
January is usually the slowest sales month of the year, and as you can see, the market didn’t really slow down that much, making it very easy for me to predict a very busy spring for Williamson county tn home sales.
Search for Williamson County homes for sale here
See all WIlliamson county.
(all data current as of 3/10/2014)
$649,900 : 1105 Pigskin Ct, Franklin4 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with Village R.E. Services
$289,900 : 6002 Thrush Court, Spring Hill4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
$379,900 : 137 Polk Place Dr, Franklin3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with RE/MAX Choice Properties
$529,000 : 9511 Coronet Ln, Brentwood3 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
$829,999 : 9323 Hidden Oak Dr, Brentwood4 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with Crye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.