Wades Grove Homes for sale – Higher interest rates are taking a toll on sales everywhere and Wades Grove is no exception. A good example is comparing days on market for August of 2022 at 32 days to the same month in 2021 at 2 days. The average list price to sales prices ratio has dropped from 105% to 98%. In my opinion if rates stay high or higher for the rest of the year, we will see significant price reductions on current listings.
- The average price of homes sold in Wades Grove during August of 2022 was $609,233 compared to $519,586 during August of last year an increase of 17%
- the list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 98%
- 8 homes are under contract at this time
- the average price per square foot of homes sold was $226 compared to $218 for the same month last year an increase of 3%
- the average days on market for homes sold during the month was 32 days compared to 2 days for August of last year
- 8 Wades Grove homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase at this time.
Wades Grove is a community of all brick homes is Spring Hill Tennessee. Most of the homes currently listed or recently sold were built by John Maher, voted the best builder in Spring Hill for many consecutive years.
Williamson county is the leading the country in job creation, so it’s no surprise that home sales are also moving quickly. Spring Hill is a more affordable alternative to Brentwood and Franklin but it still has the benefit of fantastic schools and low property taxes. We expect homes prices to increase in the next 12 months, but not at the rate we’ve seen for the last few years.
- List View
- Map View
See all wades grove.
(all data current as of 12/8/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.