Wades Grove Homes for sale – Prices in Wades Grove have started to moderate and homes are not moving as fast as they were in the Spring, or even last year. The average days on market for sold homes for the month of June was 24 days compared to just 2 days for June of 2021.
- The average price of homes sold in Wades Grove during June of 2022 was $682,500 compared to $548,100 during June of last year an increase of 24.5%
- the list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 94.4%
- 8 homes are under contract at this time
- the average price per square foot of homes sold was $237 compared to $199 for the same month last year an increase of 19%
- the average days on market for homes sold during the month was 24 days
- 11 Wades Grove homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase at this time.
Wades Grove is a community of all brick homes is Spring Hill Tennessee. Most of the homes currently listed or recently sold were built by John Maher, voted the best builder in Spring Hill for many consecutive years.
Williamson county is the leading the country in job creation, so it’s no surprise that home sales are also moving quickly. Spring Hill is a more affordable alternative to Brentwood and Franklin but it still has the benefit of fantastic schools and low property taxes. We expect homes prices to increase in the next 12 months, but not at the rate we’ve seen for the last few years.
- List View
- Map View
See all wades grove.
(all data current as of 8/8/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.