Westhaven Homes are feeling the pain of higher interest rates with only 15 closings for the month of August 2022 compared to 27 closings in August of 2021. Prices are still remaining firm for now, but the competitive bidding has slowed significantly.
- the average price per square foot of Westhaven homes sold during August was $433 compared to $360 last year
- the median price of homes sold during the month was $1,050,000 compared to $1,300,000 last year
- the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold during the month was 99% compared to 106%
- The average days on market for homes sold in August was 24 compared to just 2 last year
- 28 homes are currently pending sale most are under construction
- 36 Westhaven homes currently for sale as listed in the Nashville MLS but some are under construction
Westhaven homes in Franklin TN have been the one of the most popular neighborhood in Williamson county and all of middle Tennessee for several years.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Westhaven.
(all data current as of 2/5/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.