Westhaven Homes are still selling fast, but the inventory is improving – 26 homes sold during the month of May of 2022 compared to 34 for the same month last year, but the average days on market is still only 2 days for sold homes.
- the average price per square foot of homes sold during May was $467 compared to $315 last year
- $1,312,500- the median price of homes sold during the month was $1,312,500 compared to $868,944 last year
- the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold during the month was 103%
- The average days on market for homes sold in May is 2
- 30 Westhaven homes are currently pending sale most are under construction
- 22 Westhaven homes currently for sale as listed in the Nashville MLS but some are under construction
Westhaven homes in Franklin TN have been the one of the most popular neighborhood in Williamson county and all of middle Tennessee for several years.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Westhaven.
(all data current as of 7/4/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.