- 431 homes closed in March compared to 419 for the same month in 2017
- the median price of homes sold was $490,000 compared to $457,000 for the same month last year an increase of 7.2%
- 1159 Williamson county homes are currently under contract
- 1215 homes are currently listed as unsold and available for purchase
- the average days on market for homes sold in March was only 43 days
- The absorption rate of Williamson county homes based on March sales is 3 months
- the list price to sales price ratio for homes sold in March was 99.22%
The breakdown of sale by City in Williamson county are as follows
- 5 homes sold in Arrington at a median price of $870,000
- 67 homes sold in Brentwood at a median price of $667,500
- 10 homes sold in College Grove at a median price of $990,434
- 13 homes sold in Fairview at $307,000
- 180 Franklin homes sold at a median price of $492,500
- 46 homes sold in Nolensville at a median price of $541,200
- 60 homes sold in Spring Hill for $347,972
- 48 homes sold in Thompsons Station for $412,500
For the most-up-to-date information on Williamson county TN real estate values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Williamson county TN real estate are posted. information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Franklin.
(all data current as of 8/20/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.