Wades Grove Homes for sale – Buyers are still active but prices are down about 10% per square foot in the last 12 months.
- The average price of homes sold in Wades Grove during May of 2023 was $556,950 compared to $703,333 during May of last year
- the list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 99%
- 4 homes are under contract at this time
- the average price per square foot of homes sold was $261 compared to $288 for the same month last year, down 10%
- the average days on market for homes sold during the month was 12 days compared to 1 day for May of last year
- 5 Wades Grove homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase at this time.
Wades Grove is a community of all brick homes is Spring Hill Tennessee. Most of the homes currently listed or recently sold were built by John Maher, voted the best builder in Spring Hill for many consecutive years.
Williamson county is the leading the country in job creation, so it’s no surprise that home sales are also moving quickly. Spring Hill is a more affordable alternative to Brentwood and Franklin but it still has the benefit of fantastic schools and low property taxes. We expect homes prices to increase in the next 12 months, but not at the rate we’ve seen for the last few years.
- List View
- Map View
See all wades grove.
(all data current as of 10/3/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.