Brentwood TN Homes for sale – we are still in a hot sellers market with an absorption rate of less than one month. The median sales price of homes sold during August was $1,202,763. The median price per square foot is now $264 compared to $214 for the same month last year an increase of 23%.
- 91 Brentwood homes sold during the month of August 2021 compared to 104 for the same month last year
- 120 homes are currently under contract waiting to close
- 57 Brentwood homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase almost all are under construction.
- the median size of homes sold was 4020 square feet
- The average price per square foot of homes sold was $264 compared to $214 for the same period last year, an increase of 23%
- the median days on market for homes sold was 3 days
- the list price to sales price ratio for homes sold in August was 103.6%
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away. We have had a shortage of homes in Brentwood and it’s taking a long time for new construction homes to catch up to the demand. If you want a new home in Brentwood, give me a call, I can help you find the right builder and neighborhood to meet your needs.
Search the most popular neighborhoods in Brentwood here
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here, and call your Brentwood real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853
- List View
- Map View
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 10/22/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.