Wades Grove Homes for sale – Like most neighborhoods in Spring Hill, Wades Grove is in a sellers market with most homes getting multiple offers and selling for thousands over asking price. The list price to sales price ratio was 106% for the month of May.
- The average price of homes sold in Wades Grove during May of 2021 was $504,543 compared to $408,064 during May last year an increase of 23%
- the list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 106%
- 6 homes are under contract at this time
- the average price per square foot of homes sold was $181 compared to $162 for the same month last year an increase of 11.7%
- the average days on market for homes sold during the month was 3 days
- No Wades Grove homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase at this time.
Search for Wades Grove homes for sale here
Wades Grove is a community of all brick homes is Spring Hill Tennessee. Most of the homes currently listed or recently sold are new construction homes built by John Maher, voted the best builder in Spring Hill for many consecutive years.
Williamson county is the leading the country in job creation, so it’s no surprise that home sales are also moving quickly. Spring Hill is a more affordable alternative to Brentwood and Franklin but it still has the benefit of fantastic schools and low property taxes. We expect homes prices to increase in the next 12 months.
- List View
- Map View
See all wades grove.
(all data current as of 5/20/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.