Wades Grove Homes for sale – Wades Grove is in a sellers market with most homes getting multiple offers and selling for thousands over asking price. The average sales price of homes has increased 39% compared to April of 2021.
- The average price of homes sold in Wades Grove during April of 2022 was $718,500 compared to $513,415 during April last year an increase of 39%
- the list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 108%
- 3 homes are under contract at this time
- the average price per square foot of homes sold was $268 compared to $188 for the same month last year an increase of 42%
- the average days on market for homes sold during the month was 3 days
- 6 Wades Grove homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase at this time.
Search for Wades Grove homes for sale here
Wades Grove is a community of all brick homes is Spring Hill Tennessee. Most of the homes currently listed or recently sold are new construction homes built by John Maher, voted the best builder in Spring Hill for many consecutive years.
Williamson county is the leading the country in job creation, so it’s no surprise that home sales are also moving quickly. Spring Hill is a more affordable alternative to Brentwood and Franklin but it still has the benefit of fantastic schools and low property taxes. We expect homes prices to increase in the next 12 months.
- List View
- Map View
See all wades grove.
(all data current as of 5/25/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.