Westhaven Homes are feeling the pain of higher interest rates with only 10 closings for the month of February 2023 compared to 16 closings in February of last year. The average price of homes sold is lower but the price per square foot is within 1 percent of last year at $421
- the median price of homes sold during the month of February was $1,349,578 compared to $1,658,398 last year
- the average size of homes sold in February of 2023 was 3578 square feet compared to 4201 last year
- the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold during the month was 98% compared to 104%
- The average days on market for homes sold in February was 79 compared to just 2 last year
- 25 homes are currently pending sale most are under construction
- 42 Westhaven homes currently for sale as listed in the Nashville MLS but some are under construction
Westhaven homes in Franklin TN have been the one of the most popular neighborhood in Williamson county and all of middle Tennessee for several years.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Westhaven.
(all data current as of 2/27/2024)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.