Westhaven Homes in Franklin TN are still selling fast – 22 homes sold during the month of September of 2021 and only 5 homes are currently listed and not under contract. The average list price to sales price ratio for September was 104%
- $372 – the average price per square foot of homes sold during September compared to $239 last year
- $1,332,634- the median price of homes sold during the month compared to $693,584 last year
- 104% – the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold during the month
- 5 – Average days on market for homes sold during the month
- 29– Westhaven homes are currently pending sale most are under construction
- 5 – homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS but some are under construction
Westhaven homes in Franklin TN have been the one of the most popular neighborhood in Williamson county and all of middle Tennessee for several years.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Westhaven.
(all data current as of 8/8/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.