The Top Franklin Tn neighborhoods based on number of sales for the first half of 2019 are as follows
- Westhaven with 132 closings – Franklin’s most popular neighborhood with prices from $375,000 to over $1,750,000
- Fieldstone Farms with 62 closings, for years the Franklin top neighborhood with homes priced from $200,000 to over $700,000
- Ladd park with 42 closings – homes priced from $400,000 to over $700,000
- Mckays Mill with 38 closings – average days on market of 38 days these homes sell fast priced from $350,000 to over $600,000
- Berry Farms with 22 closings of homes priced from $355,000 to $950,000
- Stream Valley – 21 closings in the first half of 2019 new Ryan homes from $370,000 to $650,000
- Sullivan Farms 18 closings from $400,000 to over $550,000
- Temple Hills – 17 sales a golf community on the north west side of Franklin
- Clovercroft Preserve – 16 closings between $511,000 and $725,000
- Franklin Green with 15 closings – priced from $300,000 to over $450,000
- Avalon – 15 sales with closings from $465,000 to $1,600,000
- Dallas Downs – 13 affordably priced all brick homes from $325,000 to $500,000
- Cool Springs East – 12 closings from $400,000 to $750,000 a great location
- Polk Place – 12 closings of all brick homes close to downtown Franklin $450,000 to $650,000
- Charonnay – 11 closings from another new construction neighborhood of Turnberry homes from $700,000
- Forrest Crossing 11 sales with prices from $300,000 to over $500,000
- Willowsprings 10 closings from $450,000 to $650,000
- LaurelBrooke – 8 sales in a gated Franklin neighborhood
Some of the results here are surprising, but the math really tells you where the Franklin real estate market is right now. New construction homes are leading the way in the Franklin neighborhoods of Westhaven, Ladd Park, and Berry Farms. Resale homes in Fieldstone Farms and Mckays Mill are showing a real shortage of inventory, and some of them have multiple bidders the first few days on the market.
If you would like to search for homes in any of these Franklin neighborhoods, just click on the links, or give me a call.
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Franklin MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Franklin are posted.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Franklin per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Franklin.
(all data current as of 1/17/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.