Westhaven Homes are selling fast – 17 homes sold during the month of October 2021 and only 3 homes are currently listed and not under contract. The average list price to sales price ratio for October was 103%
- $349 – the median price per square foot of homes sold during October compared to $256 last year an increase of 36%
- $1,040,000 – the median price of homes sold during the month compared to $688,938 last year an increase of 51%
- 103% – the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold during the month
- 5 – Average days on market for homes sold during the month
- 32 – homes are currently pending sale, most are under construction
- 3 – Westhaven homes are currently listed for sale in the Nashville MLS but they may be sold by the end of the day the way things are going.
Westhaven homes in Franklin TN have been the one of the most popular neighborhood in Williamson county and all of middle Tennessee for several years.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Westhaven.
(all data current as of 5/19/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.