Franklin TN Homes for Sale – It feels like sales are slowing, but the closings or October were still very strong for this late in the year. The prices of closed homes are still coming in at very close to list price but the average days on market is now up to 37 days. The absorption rate based on October sales and current inventory is still only 3 months.
- 194 homes sold in the month of October compared to 179 for the same month in 2017
- the median price of homes sold during the month was $538,105 compared to $516,000 for October of 2017, and increase of 4.2%
- the median size of homes was 2,908 square feet compared to 2974 last year
- the median price per square foot of homes sold during the month was $188 compared to $173 for the same period in 2017
- the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold was 98.5%
- the average days on market is up to 37 days
- 568 Franklin TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS for sale, with many of those homes still under construction
- 162 homes are under contract at this time
Search for Franklin TN homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin TN homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in Franklin and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Franklin real estate comes on the market or price reductions in Franklin TN real estate is posted.
Franklin TN is located just 20 miles south of downtown Nashville along I-65 in Williamson county. Blessed with a restored historic square and main street, Franklin has a lot of old world charm as well as attractions for those who enjoy fantastic shopping and dining in the Cool Springs area of Franklin. Fortune 500 businesses have also found that the Williamson county tax structure and a highly educated workforce make Franklin a very desirable location. It helps that Williamson county schools are the top ranked schools in the state, and several of the schools are ranked nationally in many publications. Find Franklin TN homes for sale here.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 2/18/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.