Nashville homes for sale – we are in a sellers market with 54% reduction in inventory of single family homes at the end of 2020 compared to the same period last year and the number of closings increased 19.6% in December of 2020 compared to December of last year. Most affordable homes have offers the first day on market and in some cases several offers making it more important than ever to be represented by an experienced agent no matter if you are buying or selling.
- the median price of Nashville area homes increased 6.4% to $345,000 compared to the same month last year
- 3445 homes sold in Nashville in December of 2020 compared to 2880 last year
- inventory levels of Nashville homes are down 54% in the last 12 months
- 3543 Nashville homes are currently listed for sale compared to 6612 for the same period last year but many are still under construction
- the absorption rate of homes based on December sales and current inventory is now one month
- average days on market is down to 26 days
- 537 Nashville condos sold during the month compared to 445 last year, a 21% increase
- The median price of condos in Nashville increased 10% to $269,900
Nashville real estate is in a sellers market with inventory levels still excessively low in most areas.
Find the value of your Nashville home here Nashville real estate values,
- List View
- Map View
See all Davidson County.
(all data current as of 1/16/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.