Brentwood TN Homes for sale – October 2017 market update – Brentwood homes are still in a sellers market, with 63 closings during the month of October, an increase of 46% over October of 2017. The median price of Brentwood homes sold during October was $775,000 compared to $585,000 the previous year, an increase of 32% in the 12 month period. The median price per square foot increased only 6% to $182.
- 84 Brentwood TN homes are currently under contract waiting to close
- 194 Brentwood homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate of based on October sales and current inventory is 3 months
- the median size of homes sold was 4339 square feet
- the average days on market for homes sold was 43 days
- the list price to sales price ratio for homes sold in October was 97%
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away. We have had a shortage of homes in Brentwood and it’s taking a long time for new construction homes to catch up to the demand. If you want a new home in Brentwood, give me a call, I can help you find the right builder and neighborhood to meet your needs.
For the most-up-to-date information on Brentwood TN home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in the Nashville MLS are posted.
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here, and call your Brentwood real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853
- List View
- Map View
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 8/17/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.