Mckays Mill Franklin TN 37067 -23 homes sold during the first quarter of 2017, exactly the same as the previous year. The average price of homes sold was not the same however, with average prices for the first quarter up 11.6% to $436,975. With a shortage of homes in Franklin, Mckays Mill is in a very strong sellers market.
- The absorption rate of Mckays Mill homes based on first quarter sales is one month
- the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold in the first quarter was 99%
- average days on market for homes sold was 48 days
- 8 homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average price per square foot of homes sold was $143 compared to $137 for the same period last year
- The average sale price for the first quarter was $436,975 compared to $391,514 in 2016
- the average size of homes sold was 3158 square feet
- 2 Mckays Mill homes are currently pending sale
Here is a summary of the conditions of the market for Mckays Mill homes, and it’s sister next door the Villages of Clovercroft, it’s a red-hot sellers market. Most new listings have an offer within 24 hours now, and the list price to sales price ration is 99%. The reasons are simple, it’s one of the most affordable places to live in the Cool Springs area of Franklin, and the commute to downtown Nashville is less than 20 miles by interstate.
Search for Mckays Mill homes in Franklin TN here
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Mckays Mill Franklin TN per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Mckays Mill.
(all data current as of 12/4/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.