Cool Springs homes for sale and December 2016 market report – 40 Cool Springs homes sold during the month of December with the average price of homes sold at $465,027. The absorption rate of Cool Springs homes is very low at 2 months, keeping homes in Cool Springs in a sellers market.
- average days on market for sold homes was only 37 days in December
- the average size of homes sold in Cool Springs was 2946 square feet
- 58 Cool Springs homes are currently pending sale
- 70 Cool Springs homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for Cool Springs homes is less than 2 months
- The average list price to sales price ratio was 98%
Cool Springs is part of the City of Franklin in zip code 37067 in Williamson county, and is located on both sides of I-65 . Almost everything in Cool Springs is new and very close to the fine shopping and dining available surrounding the Cool Springs Galleria.
Popular communities in the area are
- Cheswicke Farms
- Cool Springs East
- Hurstbourne Park
- Mckays Mill
- Villages of Clovercroft
Search for Cool Springs homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Cool Springs homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in Cool Springs are posted.
- List View
- Map View
See all Cool Springs.
(all data current as of 10/3/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.