Mckays Mill homes for sale. One of the most affordable communities in Franklin and Cool Springs. Features are an Olympic size pool, a 5000 square ft clubhouse with exercise facility, and miles of walking and biking paths.
- 88 Mckays Mill homes sold in 2015
- the average price of homes sold in 2015 was $415,964
- the average size of homes sold was 3249 square ft
- the average list price to sales price ration was 98 percent in 2015
- the average days on market in 2015 was 56 days
- The average absorption rate for 2015 was 2 months
Mckays mill homes are currently priced from $230,000 for some condos, to over $500,000 for estate size homes.
search for Mckays Mill homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Mckays Mill home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in Mckays Mill homes is are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Mckays Mill.
(all data current as of 12/6/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.