The most popular Murfreesboro neighborhoods based on 2020 homes sales are as follows
- Evergreen Farms – Single family homes priced from $240,000 to $340,000
- Shelton Square – single family homes on the west side of I-24 from $400,000 to over $700,000
- Three Rivers – single family homes from $275,000 to over $400,000
- Brighton Park – homes from $300,000 to over $500,000
- South Haven – homes from $350,000 to over $550,000
- Davenport Station – Murfreesboro homes from $325,000 to $525,000
- Barfield Downs – single family Murfreesboro homes from 2000 to 2800 square feet starting at $325,000
- Westlawn – Murfreesboro homes build by DR Horton priced from $350,000 to $450,000
- Puckett station – homes from $250,000 to over $700,000
- Nature Walk – located west of Murfreesboro close to Almaville rd and highway 96
- Griffith Park – DR Horton homes from $300,000 to $350,000
- Blackman Meadows – Luxury homes from $375,000 to $500,000
- Rivers Edge – single family homes from $350,000 to $455,000
- Kingdom Ridge – single family homes from $1600 square feet to over 3000 square feet with prices starting at $300,000
- Cascade Falls -homes averaging 2600 square feet and $385,000
- Sheffield Park – Beazer homes averaging 27oo square feet and $450,000
- Caroline Farms – Single family homes from $329,000 to $410,000
- Indian Hills – a golf course community close to I-24 at highway 231
- Madison Cove – brick homes from 2600 square feet to over 3500 square feet
- Cason Grove – affordable Murfreesboro homes from $250,000
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro homes, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new listings come on the market or price reductions are posted.
5341 Murfreesboro homes sold during the year 2020 with the average price of homes sold being $310,704 and the average size being 2158 square feet. The price of homes increased 7% compared to 2019 and I expect the prices to increase in 2021 at a similar rate.
- List View
- Map View
See all Murfreesboro.
(all data current as of 4/11/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.