Murfreesboro home sales are still slowing down due to the impact of high interest rates. The number of closings for March was down 14.9% compared to March of 2022 but the median price of homes sold was only down 2%. The median days on market is up to 14 days compared to just 2 day last year. Buyers have a better chance to find something in this market but homes are still selling pretty quick.
- 348 Murfreesboro homes sold during the month of March compared to 400 last year
- 661 homes are currently pending sale most are new construction homes waiting to be finished
- 537 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average size of homes sold during the month of March was 2226 square feet
- the list price to sale price ratio of homes sold was 99%
- The median price of Murfreesboro homes sold during the month was $414,950 compared to $424,696 last year a slight reduction of 2%
- The median price per square foot of homes sold was $204, compared to $199 last year
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new listings come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro real estate are posted.
Benchmark realty can assist buyers in all forms of Nashville relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, townhomes, lofts, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Nashville Metro region. information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Murfreesboro per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/4/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.