Murfreesboro home sales are still slowing down due to the impact of high interest rates. The number of closings for May was down 17% compared to May of 2022 and the median sales price was down 6% But the average days on market is still only 32 days and the list price to sales price ratio is 99%.
- 359 Murfreesboro homes sold during the month of May compared to 432 last year
- 690 homes are currently pending sale most are new construction homes waiting to be finished
- 512 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average size of homes sold during the month of May was 2203 square feet
- the list price to sale price ratio of homes sold was 99%
- The median price of Murfreesboro homes sold during the month was $412,000 compared to $439,170 last year a decrease of 6%
- The median price per square foot of homes sold was $210, compared to $214 last year
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new listings come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro real estate are posted. Information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Murfreesboro per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 2/25/2024)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.