Cool Springs Home Sales for October – Home sales in Cool Springs are far ahead of the Nashville average with an absorbtion rate of only 5 months based on the sales in October. With the average price of Cool Springs homes still fairly affordable by Williamson county standards, I would expect sales to continue to be strong for the near future.
- 38 Cool Springs homes sold during the month of October
- 33 Cool Springs homes are currently pending
- 204 Cool Springs homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as avaiable for purchase
- the average price of homes sold in Cool Springs for October was $430,994
- average days on market for homes sold in Cool Springs was 80
- the average price to sales ratio was 98.6 percent
- the average size of homes sold in Cool Springs was 3425 square ft
- price per square ft of homes sold in Cool Springs was $125.84
Cools Springs is considered part of the city of Franklin Tn, located 15 miles south of downtown Nashville. Cools Springs is known for excellent dining and shopping, good schools and parks, and easy access to Nashville, Brentwood, and Green Hills.
To search for Cool Springs Homes, click here
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/4/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.