Cool Springs homes for sale and January Market Report 2014 – 38 homes sold in Cool Springs during the month of December with the average price of homes sold at $474,801. The absorption rate of Cool Springs homes is down to 3 months indicating a strong sellers market.
- The average price of Cool Spring homes sold was $474,801 compared to $452,514 last year, an increase of 5%
- 38 Cool Springs homes sold in December compared to 37 the same month last year
- average days on market for sold homes is down to 67 days
- the average size of homes sold in Cool Springs was 3456 square feet
- 34 Cool Springs homes are currently pending sale
- 116 Cool Springs homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for Cool Springs homes is down to 3 months
- The average list price to sales price ratio for December was 97.5%
Cool Springs is part of the City of Franklin in zip code 37067 in Williamson county, and is located on both sides of I-65 . Almost everything in Cool Springs is new and very close to the fine shopping and dining available surrounding the Cool Springs Galleria.
Popular communities in Cool Springs are
Search for Cool Springs homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Cool Springs current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Cool Springs MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Cool Springs are posted.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 10/4/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.