Build your dream home anywhere in Nashville – Design Gallery Homes by Drees
If you have a lot already, or have one in mind, and you’re ready to take the next step, let the experts at Drees guide through the process of building a custom home.
5 reasons to let Drees build your home
- Get a free lot evaluation to access such factors as tree clearing, grading, and availability of utilities
- Choose from an award-winning portfolio of architecturally designed homes
- Customize your home at our Design Center, selecting from hundred of options, styles and brands in one location
- Know exactly how much your new home will cost before construction begins
- Knowing your new home is backed by a 10-Year Transferable Structural Warranty
How are custom Drees homes priced?
Start with the base price, which means the plans minimum size, least expensive front elevation, 4 rows of foundation blocks, 50 ft concrete driveway, 50 ft underground utilities. Base price does not include the cost of the land or lot. Any structural enlargements or customized structural elements are priced as add-ons. Any upgraded features such as bronze plumbing fixtures or granite vanity tops are also add-ons.
How much extra will it cost to build on a difficult lot?
It depends on the slope of the lot, which may require additional foundation work, or the length of the driveway and utility connection, the septic system, retaining walls, or large rock or tree removal, If located in the city, most have utility connection fees. All additional services will be handled at a cost plus 10 percent basis with all invoices provided to the customer.
Click on the button to start the process.