Search for Legends Ridge homes for sale here
2017 Legends Ridge Drive • Franklin TN 37069 $1,899,000
Parade of Homes winner 2005
Won: Best in Show, Best Kitchen, Best Foyer,
Best Home Theater, Best Floor Plan,
Best Craftsmanship, Best Children’s Room, Best Window
Treatments and Best Interior Design
Living Area: Approx. 8765 square feet * (lower level 5765 and upper 3000 sq. ft.)
Note: garage is heated and cooled but NOT included in sq. ft.
Utility: Franklin City water/sewer/electrical services
County: Williamson (county taxes only, not in Franklin city limits)
Features of home:
• 5 bedrooms each with own private baths (3 main level and 2 upstairs)
• 8 Baths – 5 full each bedroom with private bath. 3 half baths (one up
• Flat, 1.15 Acre, main lake lot in Legends Ridge Sub-Division
• Circular drive with extra parking areas
• Fully landscaped with outdoor lighting front and back
• Full irrigation system with “well for irrigation only” also second meter for irrigation if ever needed
• Stamped concrete, two covered patios areas
• Full outdoor kitchen with built-in BBQ, sink and refrigerator and
tool storage closet
• Full brick home with stone accents, true stucco areas by two top windows and chimney
• Pella windows (crank-out) and doors – some windows feature pull
down interior screens
• Cat5 wiring throughout
• Camera in childs’ room to view on TV kitchen
• 12 foot+ ceilings
• Extensive millwork throughout home on both levels
(4 piece crown and 9” base)
• 2 gas fireplaces – with marble surrounds
• Custom window treatments throughout (all remain with home)
• Lights have dimmers throughout
• Built-in Stereo system (main living area and master)
• Central vac
• 2 water heaters w/recirculating pump
• 6 HV/AC units (3 downstairs, 2 upstairs and 1 for the garage)
• 3 Car extra deep garage with wall to wall storage cabinets and mud
room sitting area. Garage is heated and cooled but not included in any
sq. ft noted. Painted garage floor.
• Foyer features hardwood floors with cherry accents and travertine designed inlay, barreled ceiling with faux paint, special cast crown moulding and rope lighting.
Foyer leads you into the 18 ft x 17 ft Formal Living Room with
soaring, coffered ceiling up to approx. 18 feet with elaborately
carved molding, mirrored ceiling medallion, large chandelier lighting
fixture with key switch to lower to change lights, elegant silk drapes
• Formal office features hardwood floors, beautiful window treatments,
heavily paneled, coffered boxed ceiling, double glass doors, built-in
bookcases w/rope lighting, sconces and gas fireplace with marble
• 19 x 18 formal dinning room with custom silk drapes, crystal appointed
chandelier, carpet specially made for room to match designer ceiling accent
sink, custom cabinets and granite counters
• Master bedroom with hardwood floors, chandelier and great view of main
lake in Legends Ridge with french doors leading to covered veranda
• Master bath that features heated marble floors with glass inlay,
appointed sconces, wallpaper, granite and large bubble jet tub with
granite surround and decorative glass tile surround.
Shower features full marble surround, rain head, double shower heads
and body sprayers with built-in seat. Large mirror in master bath has
• Large master closet has full built-ins with island, granite
counter top and seat.
• Entering into main living area that features kitchen, kitchen nook,
large family room and sunroom – a wonderful open floor plan – great for
entertaining! 12 ft. ceilings, extensive millwork, hardwood floors,
travertine tile floors in sunroom, custom drapes.
to ceiling, some glass upper cabinets for display, granite
counter tops, double islands and sink areas, insta-hot water dispenser,
KitchenAid paneled dishwasher, Dacor warming drawer, Dacor stainless steel double ovens, Dacor 6 burner gas cook top with pop up down draft,
Good size kitchen nook with wrought iron light fixture.
• Main Living Room features gas fireplace with granite surround,
(remains with home). Custom window treatments/blinds. Pella windows with
pull down screens.
• Laundry features Mexican tile floor, tile counter top, stainless steel
large sink, lots of cabinets under counter lighting and 2 large pull-out laundry bins.
bamboo blinds and window treatments and Pella windows w/interior
pull down screens
• Sunroom is connected to main living area.
• 2 other bedrooms down with private full baths. tile and granite in both, specialty berber carpet in both bedrooms.
Custom blinds and curtains, plantation shutters in baths.
• Full Oak Finished Elevator with phone
in hall area. Extensive millwork.
• 2 large bedrooms upstairs with walk-in closets/built-ins and
full baths. Custom blinds/drapery. Carpet. One bedroom pictured.
• Theatre room won Best Home Theatre in Parade of Homes 2005.
Special lighting, fans, large screen, HD projector, wiring closet,
bar area includes: microwave, refrigerator, ice maker, sink and
Bar area for extra setting with granite counter.
Hidden attic access in theatre room for attic storage.
• 28 ft x 44 ftB onus room over garage features area for pool table, TV viewing area,
drawer dishwasher, sink, microwave, ice maker, beverage cooler and
granite counter tops. Drop down pendant lights over bar. Ceiling fans.
Entire room is faux painted with exposed beams and accent corbels.
Wrought iron pool table light. Drapery is top of the line with leather panels.
This Franklin Luxury home has everything you need to entertain large groups or just enjoy your privacy. The location, floor plan, and attention to detail make this one of the best values in a Franklin luxury home.