Nolensville homes for sale – we are still in short supply of inventory and the prices keep rising. The median days on market for homes sold in November was 3 days.
- 96 Nolensville homes are currently pending sale, and almost all of them are new construction homes
- the median days on market for sold homes was only 3 days
- 17 Nolensville homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but almost all of them are still under construction or not even started yet
- the median sales price of homes sold in Nolensville in November was $790,180 an increase of 40% in the last 12 months
- the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold was 100%
- the median price per square foot of homes sold was $248 compared to $179 for the same month last year
In summary, Nolensville real estate remains very active, and most of the homes sold are new construction homes. Nolensville is growing fast, the new high school is open and the Concord road construction is finished for now, making the commute to I-65 a lot easier. Luxury homes in Nolensville would normally have several acres and horse facilities. Home buyers who are considering Nolensville also consider Thompsons Station and Spring Hill for the same reasons. It’s more affordable than Brentwood and Franklin, and the schools are fantastic. Some people live in Nolensville who work in Smyrna or Murfreesboro to take advantage of the schools in Williamson county.
search for Nolensville homes here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Nolensville homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions are posted.
Benchmark realty can assist buyers in all forms of Nashville relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, townhomes, lofts, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Nashville Metro region. information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nolensville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 1/22/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.