The top ten Spring Hill TN neighborhoods during 2021 based on number of sales during the calendar year
- Brixworth – located between Columbia highway and I-65 the homes here sold between $400,000 and $700,000 in 2021.
- Brixworth Seven – a community of John Maher builders homes with home sales from $526,000 to over $800,000
- Wades Grove – an all brick neighborhood of single family homes from $400,000 to over $600,000
- Arbors @ Autumn Ridge – custom homes from $500,000 to $885,000
- Cherry Grove – a mixture of older and new custom homes that sold for $400,000 to $870,000
- Wilkerson Place – A community of new homes and townhomes starting in the $300,000’s up to over $600,000
- Copper Ridge – Ryan homes built in 2016 to 2020 priced from $335,000 to $556,000
- Wilkerson Place –
- Wakefield – homes sold in 2021 from $285,000 to $586,000
- Wyngate – the average home in this community was built in 2002 and sold for $409,000
- Autumn Ridge – Custom homes from $568,000 to $925,000 the last section is now finished
All of these homes are on the Williamson county side of Spring Hill and have the benefit of being serviced by highly ranked Williamson county schools. Click on the name of any of these neighborhoods to see all the available properties or click here to search for all Spring Hill homes.
Home prices have been rising dramatically in the last 12 months with the average sales price during 12/2021 was $536,224 and increase of 29% for the last 12 months and the average price per square foot was $222 an increase of 35% compared to the previous December. Inventory is very limited keeping the prices high.
Spring Hill TN is located just 30 miles south of downtown Nashville along I-65 in Williamson county just south of historic Franklin.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 10/3/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.