Williamson County TN Real Estate Sales increase 20 percent with 501 homes closing during the month
- 501 Williamson county TN homes sold in May compared to 416 last year
- The median sales price of single family homes increased to $409,999 compared to $399,950 in May of 2014
- Average days on market is down to 62 days
- 1817 Williamson county TN homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- The absorption rate for Williamson County TN real estate based on May sales and current inventory is 3.6 months
Here are the sales statistics by city for Williamson county tn homes.
- 88 Brentwood TN homes sold at a median price of $625,000 with a current absorption rate of 4 months
- 195 Franklin TN homes sold at a median price of $455,000 with an absorption rate of 3.7 months
- 44 Nolensville homes sold at a median price of $401,200 with an absorption rate of 3 months
- 81 Spring Hill TN homes sold at $270,000 with an absorption rate of 2.5 months
- 52 Thompsons Station TN homes sold at a median price of $310,950 with an absorption rate of 4 months
Williamson county real estate is very active, and inventory levels remain low in Brentwood and Franklin causing buyers to look at the other cities in the area for suitable homes.
Search for Williamson County real estate for sale here
Williamson County TN homes sales during May were the most on record in the last 10 years. and prices continue to rise. With the inevitable completion of the I-65 expansion in the south part of the county, we can expect Thompsons Station and Spring Hill to grow at a much faster pace in the next few years as lots in Franklin and Brentwood become harder to find. Buyers wanting to purchase in Williamson county need good representation to compete for the better homes and sellers have a chance to get a premium price for their home with a good presentation. Call Larry Brewer Benchmark realty at 615-512-7853
- List View
- Map View
See all WIlliamson county.
(all data current as of 9/23/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.