Westhaven Homes are still in a hot sellers market – 32 homes sold during the month of June 2021 and only 10 homes are currently listed and not under contract. The average list price to sales price ratio for June was 105%
- $327 – the average price per square foot of homes sold during June compared to $239 last year an increase of 37%
- $977,500 – the median price of homes sold during the month compared to $693,584 last year
- 105% – the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold during the month
- 6 – Average days on market for homes sold during the month
- 44 – homes are currently pending sale most are under construction
- 10 – homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS but some are under construction
Westhaven homes in Franklin TN have been the one of the most popular neighborhood in Williamson county and all of middle Tennessee for several years.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Westhaven.
(all data current as of 9/21/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.