The top ten Spring Hill TN neighborhoods during 2020
- Wades Grove – an all brick neighborhood of single family homes from $360,000 to $475,000
- Arbors @ Autumn Ridge – custom homes from $450,000 to $569,000
- Cherry Grove – a mixture of older and new custom homes $439,000 to $650,000
- Wyngate – older homes from the late 1990’s to 2006 from $250,000 up to $399,000
- Brixworth – new homes from $420,000 up to $650,000
- Autumn Ridge – new custom homes up to $500,000 to $800,000
- Copper Ridge – Ryan homes built in 2016 to 2020 priced from $299,000 to $400,000
- Haynes Crossing – homes built from 2002 to 2007 priced from $278,000 to $350,000
- Chapmans Retreat – homes from $265,000 to $370,000
- Wakefield – John Maher homes built from 2003 to 2011 priced from $259,000 to $360,000
All of these homes are on the Williamson county side of Spring Hill and have the benefit of being serviced by highly ranked Williamson county schools. Click on the name of any of these neighborhoods to see all the available properties or click here to search for all Spring Hill homes..
Spring Hill TN is located just 30 miles south of downtown Nashville along I-65 in Williamson county just south of historic Franklin.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 8/8/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.