Tollgate Village homes sales increased 44% year over year in April – Tollgate Village has become a very active neighborhood with 13 sold homes in month of April compared to a still very active 9 sales last year for the same month. The average home price increased 26% during that same period.
- 13 homes sold in the month of April compared to 9 last year
- 25 homes are currently under contract
- the average sales price for the month was $377,640
- the average size of homes sold was 2373 square feet
- the list price to sales price average was 98%
- days on market for homes sold was 63 days
- 23 homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate of based on April sales and the current inventory is now 2 months
You can tell from these statistics that Tollgate Village is in a sellers market, but on top of that, the builders in Tollgate village are building homes to order, without a large amount of spec homes. As a buyers representative, I help you select a lot, floor plan, interior and exterior selections to make the home the envy of your neighbors and friends at the most affordable price, and of course the cost to you for my help is zero.
For the most-up-to-date information on home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions are posted.