Tollgate Village homes sales decreased slightly during the month of June to just 3 closings, likely because the inventory levels are so low, with only 5 homes available for purchase that are completed. Tollgate Village homes are in a sellers market as is every neighborhood in Williamson county.
- 3 homes sold during the month of June compared to 4 during the same period in 2016
- 2 homes are currently under contract
- the average sales price for the month was $408,100
- the average size of homes sold was 2037 square feet
- the list price to sales price average was 99%
- days on market for homes sold was 30 days
- 10 homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase but 5 are still under construction
- the absorption rate of based on June sales and the current inventory is now 3 months
You can tell from these statistics that Tollgate Village is in a sellers market, but on top of that, the builders in Tollgate village are building homes to order, without a large amount of spec homes. As a buyers representative, I help you select a lot, floor plan, interior and exterior selections to make the home the envy of your neighbors and friends at the most affordable price, and of course the cost to you for my help is zero.
For the most-up-to-date information on home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions are posted.
- List View
- Map View
See all tollgate.
(all data current as of 2/27/2024)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.