Franklin TN homes for sale – The number of home closings have increased by 8% in the last 12 months and median sales prices have increased 10%, but this may be the impact of a higher percentage of new construction homes being sold. The median price per square foot has actually decreased slightly from $316 to $307. Interest rates have been the main reason for the slowing in the market place, and every time the rates drop a little the market gets busy.
- 150 Franklin homes sold during the month of March 2023 compared to 123 for the same period last year
- 288 Franklin homes are currently listing in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase giving us a 2 months supply.
- 330 homes are currently under contract
- the median sales price for homes sold during the month of March was $934,000 compared to $845,000 last year an increase of 8%
- the average list price to sales price ratio for Franklin homes sold in March was 99.99% compared to 104.7% last year.
Information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Franklin per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed. View the top Franklin neighborhoods here.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 10/2/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.