Spring Hill TN Homes Market Report – Sales of Spring Hill Tn homes increased 114% in July with 103 closings compared to 48 last year. The prices of homes continuing to climb with the average price of homes sold being $277,029 compared to $246,815 last year, an increase of 12%. With 103 pending sales, and only 206 available homes, and an absorption rate of 2 months, Spring Hill TN homes are currently in a sellers market.
- 103 Spring Hill TN homes sold in the month of July compared to 48 last year
- The average sales price increase 12% in the last 12 months
- average days on market is down to 67 days
- The absorption rate of Spring Hill TN homes is down to 2 months
- 103 Spring Hill TN homes are currently pending sale
- the list price to sales price ratio was 99%
- 206 Spring Hill TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Spring Hill TN homes sales have been increasing every month this year, and unfortunately for buyers, the inventory of homes is not increasing. The biggest reason for the growth is all about value, you can still get a new or almost new home in Williamson county for around $100 per square foot. You get great Williamson county schools, low taxes, and a small town atmosphere just 15 minutes south of Franklin and Cool Springs.
Search for Spring Hill Tn homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Spring Hill TN home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Spring Hill Tn homes come on the market or price reductions in Spring Hill homes are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all 37174.
(all data current as of 9/23/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.