Spring Hill homes market report for January 2012 shows an incredible increase in sales of 24 homes compared to 13 last January. The prices of homes have remained stable with the average price being $234,907 compared to $236,180 but the average days on market has dropped from 104 down to 86 and the number of pending sales is 42. All of these statistics are based on homes in Williamson county in area code 37174. It looks like the major problem associated with Spring Hill will soon be resolved with the completion of the I-65 construction seemingly just a few months away. All indications are that Spring Hill real estate sales will be very active this year.
- 24 Spring Hill homes sold in january 2012 compared to 13 last years
- the average sales price of Spring Hill homes was $234,907
- the average size of homes sold was 2521 square feet
- days on market averaged 86
- 42 Spring Hill homes are currently pending sale
- the absorbtion rate is 8 months based on January sales
- 209 Spring Hill homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
These statistics are based on Spring Hill homes in Williamson county. Spring hill is located just a few miles south of Franklin and Cool Springs alond I-65 south. Spring hill has some of the most affordable housing in Williamson county and great Williamson county schools.
Search for Spring Hill homes here
- List View
- Map View
See all spring hill results.
(all data current as of 9/23/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.