Spring Hill homes for sale – Prices are still rising but at a slower pace with inventory levels rising and interest rates impacting the affordability index. Spring Hill is still a good alternative to the higher prices in Franklin and Brentwood if you want Williamson county schools.
- 65 homes sold in Spring Hill during the month of June 2022 compared to 98 for the same period of 2021 and reduction of 33%
- The average sales price of homes sold during June was $654,811 compared to $548,811 for the same period last year an increase of 19%
- 78 Spring Hill homes are listed as available for purchase in the Williamson county portion of Spring Hill – more than we’ve seen lately
- 71 homes are currently under contract pending sale, most are new homes waiting for completion
- the average price per square foot for Spring Hill homes sold during the month of June was $255 compared to $195 for the same period last year, an increase of 30%
- The median days on market for sold homes was still only 2 days
Inventory levels are improving due to the higher interest rates pricing some buyers out of the market. This may the be opportunity that buyers have been waiting for. Buy the home you want without getting in a bidding war and refinance the home when the rates come down.
Homes in Spring Hill TN are now averaging $255 per square foot compared to $346 in Franklin. so the homes are still a significant bargain for Williamson county.
Search for Spring Hill TN homes for sale here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Spring Hill TN homes, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Spring Hill listings come on the market or price reductions in Spring Hill TN homes are posted.
information on this page is based on information on Spring Hill real estate in Williamson county per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed. This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all spring hill.
(all data current as of 12/3/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.