Nashville real estate for sale – The Nashville real estate market is in a sellers market. The median price of homes sold during August of 2020 was up 9.6% compared to the same month last year and the inventory of available homes is down 30% during the same period.
- the number of home closings in closing in August increased 3.5% compared to August last year to 3638
- inventory levels are down 30% compared to August of 2019
- 5749 Nashville homes are currently listed for sale but many are still under construction
- the median price of Nashville homes increased 9.6% year over year to $346,172
- the absorption rate of homes based on August sales and current inventory is now less than 2 months
- 493 Nashville condos sold during the month compared to 413 last year, a 19% increase
- The median price of condos in Nashville increased 4% to $242,500
Nashville real estate is in a sellers market with inventory levels still excessively low in most areas.
Find the value of your Nashville home here Nashville real estate values,
- List View
- Map View
See all Davidson County.
(all data current as of 10/24/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.