Nashville real estate for sale and July 2021 market report – We are still in a hot sellers market with inventory levels at record lows driving up home prices at a rapid rate.
Here are a few of the highlights for Nashville area homes
- 3746 homes sold in Nashville during June compared to 3478 for the same month last year
- the median sales price for Nashville homes was $415,000 up from $331,448 last year, an increase of 37.5%
- the number of available listings dropped 68% to 2831
- the absorption rate based on June home sales is less than 1 month
- 631 Nashville condos sold during the month compared to 479 for the same month last year, an increase of 33%
- the median sales price of Nashville condos was $277,900 and increase of 23% year over year
information on this page is based on information on Nashville real estate per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed. This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all nashville.
(all data current as of 9/18/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.