Nashville homes for sale and September 2021 market report – Nashville is in a remarkable sellers market that hasn’t let up for many months now. With an inventory level that’s over 38% lower than the same period last year in a lot of cases new listings start bidding wars.
Here are a few of the highlights for Nashville area homes
- 3479 homes sold in Nashville during August compared to 3638 for the same month last year
- the median sales price for Nashville homes was $415,000 up from $346,172 last year, an increase of 19.8%
- the number of available homes for sale dropped 38% to 3321
- the absorption rate based on August home sales is less than 1 month
- 550 Nashville condos sold during the month compared to 493 for the same month last year, an increase of 11.5%
- the median sales price of Nashville condos was $290,400 and increase of 17.5% year over year
information on this page is based on information on Nashville real estate per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed. This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all nashville.
(all data current as of 8/8/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.