Nashville homes for sale – we are in a sellers market with 52% reduction in inventory of single family homes at the end of January 2021 compared to the same period last year. The median price of sold homes increased 12.7% to $344,920. Most affordable homes have offers the first day on market and in some cases several offers making it more important than ever to be represented by an experienced agent no matter if you are buying or selling.
- the median price of Nashville area homes increased 12.7% to $344,920
- 2197 homes sold in Nashville in January of 2021 compared to 2152 last year
- inventory levels of Nashville homes are down 52% in the last 12 months
- 3195 Nashville homes are currently listed for sale compared to 6588 for the same period last year but many are still under construction
- the absorption rate of homes based on January sales and current inventory is now one month
- average days on market is down to 26 days
- 346 Nashville condos sold during the month compared to 299 last year, a 15.7% increase
- The median price of condos in Nashville increased 4.6% to $247,750
Nashville real estate is in a sellers market with inventory levels still excessively low in most areas.
Find the value of your Nashville home here Nashville real estate values,
- List View
- Map View
See all Davidson County.
(all data current as of 12/3/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.