Nashville homes for sale and August 2022 market report – Sales of single family homes are slowing and inventory levels are increasing.
- 2806 homes sold in Nashville during August of 2022 compared to 3479 for the same month last year
- the median sales price for Nashville homes was $475,000 up from $415,000 last year, an increase of 14%
- 6687 homes are available for purchase at the end of at end of August compared to 3321 last year
- the absorption rate based on August home sales is two months
- 518 Nashville condos sold during the month compared to 550 for the same month last year
- the median sales price of Nashville condos was $349,595 compared to $290,000 last year
Most experts believe that prices will flatten if interest rates remain elevated compared to the last 10 years, we can only make assumptions based on past history and what the Federal Reserve bank is forecasting.
information on this page is based on information on Nashville real estate per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed. This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all nashville.
(all data current as of 12/4/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.